Sunday, July 12, 2009

39 Weeks 2 Days Pregnant!

Well, here I am at 39 Weeks 2 Days Pregnant. I was hoping I wouldn't make it this far into the pregnancy, but alas, my Son is not quite ready to enter the world. The due date is 5 days from now and I have a sneaking suspicion this little one will be showing up late. Perhaps you will see a 40 week pic on here shortly. Or, if we're all very blessed, you will finally see Kai in the flesh! Lito and I are SO excited it's ridiculous. Lito especially. I hear him say, at least a dozen times a day, "I can't wait for Kai!" We've told people on Facebook, if they want to get a text when Kai is born to text Babykai to 41411 and then respond to the message that follows that with a "Y". I believe Lito put a subscription box to the right if you want to join. We do have a short contact list of close family and friends, but I want Lito next to me as much as possible, so we thought this would be the easiest way to spread the news. Physically I'm very uncomfortable, but keeping active. Sleeping and heartburn are still a pain. We went to Branson just yesterday and I walked the whole Branson Landing strip up and down! I was very proud of my accomplishment. Anyhow, we have a doctors appointment tomorrow. We'll see what she says! :)

No comments: