Friday, November 28, 2008

7 Weeks Pregnant Morning Sickness Galore!

At 5 weeks I noticed no transitions in my body. That has since changed. I knew I wouldn't get by without the loving touch of morning sickness. I say now, without exaggeration, that starting at 6 weeks I caught a lovely flu that transitioned into morning sickness. Since then I have been nauseous all day every day, but thankfully I never throw up. Although you may not be able to see any growth from the pic, my jeans are not comfortable any more, they squeeze. I am enjoying other rounding benefits, however. This makes up for the 24/7 queasiness. I want to nap all the time and I go to bed early whenever possible. Even though I must live with the ickyness, I find it to be a blessing because it reminds me that my firstborn is growing at a demanding rate inside me. Hunching over the toilet is too little a sacrifice for such a gift. BTW- We have our first appointment December 11th @ 9:30AM to see Doc Linda Punch at Freeman Hospital! I'll be around 9 weeks then. I hope we can get an ultrasound! Yay!

No comments: