Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lito Finds Out

I couldn't contain my excitement for very long. I decided I had to tell him that night. So I contacted my closest friend here in Joplin, Katrina Coquillard, to help me plot. I needed an alibi to go out and get the things I needed (a card, candles, baby outfits and an arrow). After a massive struggle to get Trevor (Katrina's husband) out of the house and get Lito alone (I'll share that story later) I finally had everything prepared! The video to follow is my very impromptu announcement to Lito that we were pregnant and his reaction. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lauren Marie said...

Hey guys ... Are you going to make this video available, too, or is there somewhere I have to sign up to see it? I am so excited to follow your journey into parenthood ... The look on Tiffany's face when she read the pregnancy test brought tears to my eyes! What a joy and a blessing to see such excitement on someone's face - it's a rare thing! Congratulations again!

~Lauren

Jeannie said...

I am dying to watch this video!!! But it will not let me - can you get me the code I need to watch it?
Thanks - Jeannie
PS Loved the first one where Tiffany takes the preg. test! Excellent!