Thursday, April 23, 2009

27 Weeks Pregnant (6 Months)- Photography by Lito

I am 27 weeks in these beautiful pictures taken by my husband! I still think I'm pretty small for being 6 months, but I'm just fine with that! :) Things are getting a little bit more uncomfortable. When attempting sleep I still fight off charlie horses in my legs, and actually get them in my shoulders now. When I flip from side to side (my only sleeping position options) it feels like I'm lugging a bag of rocks with me in my tummy. Bathroom runs have increased to 3 times per night. I'm still surviving in my normal clothes, but I can tell that day is quickly coming to an end. Now, on a brighter note.... Kai had hiccups recently! I thought perhaps there was something very wrong, or very spectacular about him because I would start feeling these punches in a perfect rhythm that would last minutes at a time! Finally it dawned on me (after all my reading) that the little guy was having hiccups. Lito was tickled to feel them. Some of my friends even got in on the action! LOL! Believe it or not, he has hiccups right now! I'm getting more and more anxious to have him here with us! :)

1 comment:

Melany said...

You look beautiful! The hiccups are fun! I love the new pics!