Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Shower! Hosted by Sheri Marotta, Paulette Bradford & Auntie Pat

I had an amazing Baby Shower thrown by; my Sister-In-Law/Best Friend, Sheri Marotta, One of my "Moms" and future Nonnie to Malachi, Paulette Bradford, and every one's favorite Auntie Pat! It was a beautiful day out at Clovis Christian Church. The centerpieces were strewn with gorgeous dyed blue daisies, accenting the "boy" theme of the party. There was vibrant blue and green everywhere you looked! The table of food appeared to have been catered by a classy company (even though it was lovingly prepared by our very own Sheri, Paulette, and even a little help from my Brother-In-Law, Johnny). Sheri came up with a number of entertaining and (per my request) humiliating games. We had some of the manliest men in attendance race desperately to chug down soda from a baby bottle. Curtis Bruno came out our champion. This was followed by four ladies spoon feeding their blindfolded partners mysterious baby food. Dean and Glenda Christensen won the taste test contest. If I remember the flavors correctly, we had; Lasagna (who knew!), Prunes, Beef, Strawberry Banana and Chicken & Vegetables. Yummy! We also each got a famous Mom placed on our backs and had to guess who we were. Of all people, I ended up being Mother Theresa! Lito turned out to be Cindy Crawford herself. It was an exciting day with family, friends and lots of gifts for our baby boy! I couldn't have asked for a better event to celebrate our little Malachi!










No comments: