Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby Shower (Hosted by Katrina & Lauren)

I recently had a baby shower put on by my closest friends here in Missouri. A friend of mine even came down from Indiana! It was intimate and fun! They made some yummy snacks for us to munch on (including my favorite- strawberries & pineapple with fondue chocolate!)The place was set up like a jungle with hanging monkeys and all(matching our nursery theme).We played a handful of games including; Don't say Baby with clothespins to loose (Won by Whitney), How well do you know the Mother-to-Be (Won by Lauren), and guesstimate the circumference of mom's belly with yarn (Won by Sue)! Although my college friends are poor like me, they were very generous in blessing Lito and I with lots of fun and needed gifts for our little Malachi. The girls followed up the shower with a girls night out to Applebees where Kai and I enjoyed steak and potatoes! MMMM Baby! Then we went and saw 17 Again where my preconceptions of tween star Zach Efron were broken. That boy can act! And hilarious film btw! Overall, an amazing day!


No comments: