Thursday, February 12, 2009

18 Weeks Pregnant

Well, I'm 18 weeks pregnant and happy as a clam. That's right! I still don't have much of a belly, but I feel my little one move more and more everyday, and I LOVE it! It's little kicks and punches make me smile. On an amusing note, I put Lito's hand on my belly almost every night so he might feel the baby kick. It seems whenever he puts his hand on my belly, the baby remains perfectly still. Then he gives up and goes in the other room, and right when he leaves the baby starts kicking and punching again! It makes me laugh. It almost feels like the baby is doing it on purpose. I've also discovered the baby seems to react to music. Fun Stuff! :)

1 comment:

Melany said...

I can't believe you are 18 weeks already, and still so skinny! That is so cool that u feel it kick all the time! I am so jealous! Sadly, no kicks for us yet!