Friday, February 27, 2009

20 Weeks Pregnant (Half Way There!)

So, I made it half way! I am now 20 weeks pregnant today! As you can see, our baby is growing! Hooray! We only have a couple more days until we have a chance at revealing the sex of our munchkin! Please continue praying that the baby will cooperate with us so we can find out.
This week has been wonderful, once more. Baby likes to dance when music is on. Thank you American Idol. Sleeping, if you can call it that, is becoming even less comfortable. I've upgraded to two pillows now. One tucked between my legs and the other under my waist behind me. Good news is, I've been told it only gets worse. :) But I know baby is worth every ache!
For making it half way Lito, my amazing Husband, took me out for dinner at a quaint little restaurant in downtown Joplin called Red Onion Cafe. Very romantic setting with wonderful food. Then afterwards we finished up with some dessert at Freddy's, the new burger joint in town. It was nice to have a reason to get out of my sweats. Lito and I daydreamed all night about having our little one here with us one day soon. Stay tuned for the Monday announcement of baby Malachi or Penelope! We love you guys!

3 comments:

Typhoid Ashley said...

I'm so very excited for you two! I've been blog-stalking but not commenting. But you're just so adorably cute with that belly!

I'll be praying for all three of you!

Sheyennew said...

Youre making me so jealous-- I LOVED Red Onion! Congrats on making it half way!!

Melany said...

YAY! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! You look adorable by the way! I love your bump!