Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Feel My Baby!

A few days ago, I thought I felt a flutter in my belly while playing guitar hero with Lito. The next day, I was positive I felt a flick and a poke. Then yesterday we took some friends (In Pic from left to right; Chris, Lito, Charlie, Gregg) to see a couple local sites and while we were hiking to "Mother Nature's Crack" and "The Falls" I felt the baby turn over. It was an odd pressure and movement. That night I went to bed and put my hand on my belly to feel numerous pokes and turns! I couldn't get enough of it. Lito had fallen asleep next to me and I woke him up, grabbed his hand and told him to feel. Sure enough, he felt our little one banging around in there! I'm so excited! This baby seems so much more real to me now! I just had to share this new experience! ;)

No comments: