Wednesday, February 25, 2009

19 Weeks Pregnant

This picture was taken Feb 20th when I was 19 weeks along. The baby seemed to have a mini-growth spurt. Things are moving along a little bit faster in the belly department now. Although, I still don't look pregnant pregnant- I'm getting there. I wear lots of sweats and still fit into most of my pants-unbuttoned. Baby is still really active and I love it! We find out whether we are having a firstborn son or daughter in 5 short days! Please be praying our little one will be sitting just right so the ultrasound can reveal the sex. Then I can stop calling it 'Baby' and call it Malachi or Penelope! Hooray! I can now visually see the baby kick or punch from the outside. It's sooo cool! Lito can see it too! This little one is getting so much stronger. I fear the future of my ribs!

1 comment:

Melany said...

That is so cool! Your tummy is getting a little bigger! It'll happen soon enough! I love that you can see the baby kick!